Quality assure your school resource management with SchoolMark
Every element of your resource management should support your school or trusts’ ultimate goal of providing your young people with access to an outstanding education. But how can you ensure each aspect of your resource management is working effectively?
Get SchoolMark accredited
SchoolMark is the quality assurance scheme developed in consultation with the Department for Education and awarded by the Institute of School Business Leadership. Providing you with a 360-degree assessment of your school or trusts’ resource strategy and management, SchoolMark recognises best practice and delivers a roadmap for improvement.
- iconReduced costs and greater efficiencies in your budget
- icon Maximising the impact of your spend for students
- iconEnsured compliance with DfE and ESFA requirements
- iconDemonstrated transparency and robust financial systems
- iconImproved financial planning
- iconReduced audit requirements
- iconImproved governance and trustee monitoring of spend
- iconReduced workload to meet internal scrutiny requirements
- iconBest practice recognised and celebrated
Better school resource management supports better outcomes for young people.